Hogmanay at Clachaig
Hogmanay at Clachaig will undoubtedly be different to the usual exuberant experience, but regardless of the restrictions that might prevail this year you’re still guaranteed plenty of good food and drink, and safe and memorable stay.
For this year we’re offering a choice when it comes to the length of stay in our Hogmanay Package prices. Our usual 4 night option is available once again, but we can also offer 2 or 3 nights stays. All packages must include the nights of 31st December and 1st January.
It’s impossible to say what the guidelines will be come the end of December. Our packages are offered on the assumption that distancing will be still be required and that group sizes with reference to the number of households will still be in place to some degree. The situation will be kept under review, and we’re hoping that we’ll able to confirm any significant changes to what’s planned in the weeks leading up to the Festive period.
It is highly unlikely that we can host any live music, and due to distancing requirements there will be no ceilidh or any other activity which compromises the distancing requirements.
There will, however, be a determination to make the best of the situation on our part. We’ll be looking very carefully at our food and drink offering, ensuring that there’s a warm welcome waiting for you after returning from a day spent out in our magnificent fresh mountain air.
Our Hogmanay package includes:
- Dinner, bed and a full cooked Scottish breakfast each night allowing you to enjoy Hogmanay in the Glencoe.
- A 3 course dinner menu each evening.
- Allocated seating in the bar of your choice – pre-book your table in advance
- A choice of a full cooked Scottish breakfast or vegetarian breakfast featuring quality local produce, or a continental style buffet selection.
- A Hogmanay celebration in as far as the prevailing guidelines at the time permit. Note that at the time of writing distancing, table service and other restrictions remain in place and it is possible that celebrations will be curtailed. We are obliged to follow guidelines in place at that time.
- After the bars have closed to the general public residents can join us in the Bidean Lounge where we will serve up a hot supper of stovies or vegetarian haggis.
- Extended breakfast service on New Years Day so you can have a wee lie in.
- Note that our Hogmanay celebrations are very informal in the usual Clachaig style, and it’s this relaxed and informal approach that makes Hogmanay so enjoyable.
- All hospitality offered will be risk assessed and compliant with prevailing guidelines.
Offers are available for the Hogmanay period only. Dates for 3 and 4 night stays can be flexible but must include the nights of 31st December and 1st January.
Single occupancy in a Twin or Double room is not available over Hogmanay.
A non-refundable deposit of £200 per room is required at the time of booking.
Payment in full is required by no later than Saturday 5th December 2020.
All accommodation offers are subject to availability.
Please quote “Hogmanay” when booking.
Please note: live music events in the Boots bar are for over 18’s only
HOGMANAY ACCOMMODATION PACKAGES 2020
Rates are per room in UK sterling and include VAT at 20%.
Rates are for a twin / double room with en suite facilities and include a full Scottish breakfast and a three course dinner.
|Bedrooms||Length of Stay||Dinner B&B|
|Twin or Double room with en suite||4 nights – including 31st Dec and 1st Jan||£945|
|Twin or Double room with en suite||3 nights – including 31st Dec and 1st Jan||£726|
|Twin or Double room with en suite||2 nights – 31st Dec and 1st Jan||£525|
Available from midday until 9pm from our extensive menus. Reservations are not required
Rooms to sleep 3 & 4 comfortably are available, with en suite facilities. Price on application.
From £6.95 including UK VAT
We regret that we can’t offer family accommodation over this period.
There is no service charge. Gratuities are optional.
All bookings must be confirmed with a deposit. You will receive a formal confirmation of receipt of your deposit. Residents who are arriving late are requested to give notice.
The full cost of the first night bed and breakfast cost is required to secure a booking. Please note deposits are non-refundable. Payment may be made by credit/debit card using our secure payment form. Please check availability first.
Arrival & Departure
Rooms are generally available for check in by 4pm. Please let us know if you are likely to arrive earlier. Guests are requested to vacate their bedrooms by 10.30am on the day of departure. The Hotel’s doors are closed at midnight.
Dogs are only permitted in a very limited number of hotel bedrooms. There is a strict limit of one dog per bedroom and only by prior arrangement. Dogs are charged £10.00 per night. Please see our Dog Policy for conditions
Smoking & Vaping
The inn has a no smoking or vaping policy. Scottish Law dictates that smoking is strictly prohibited in any enclosed public place – such as our bars, breakfast room and communal areas. All of our bedrooms are designated ‘non smoking’.
Mountain Rescue Operating from the Rescue Centre in Glencoe village, Glencoe Mountain Rescue Team is one of the busiest and…
Glencoe Studio Gallery
Glencoe Studio Gallery Original Artwork by Caroline Cooke Visit Caroline’s website or Facebook page. About the artist Caroline regards herself…
Harry Potter In Glencoe Filming for the third Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, took place…
Accommodation In Glencoe & Ballachulish Glencoe offers a wide variety of accommodation for all visitors and all budgets. From bed…